- The Flash Flood Rush surf rider beckons all those who visit Oasis
- The Tumbleweed double slide tower and Gravity Challenge climbing wall complete the adventure-junkie trifecta.
- For the more leisure-minded, Sunset Lagoon and Driftwood Channel offer more relaxing waters.
- Rain Puddle kiddie pool and Adventure Point play structure are ideal for the junior explorer.
- And Wanderlust Cafe offers concessions to fuel your water park experience.
The ticket options below must be purchased at the park ticket window.
Sunday - Thursday After 3PM
**Monday - Thursday: **
**Friday - Sunday: **
Rental includes wristbands for 10 guests for unlimited drinks the day of your rental. Admission tickets are not included with the purchase of a cabana.
Directions from I-10
- Take exit 34A to merge onto TX-375 Loop N
- Take exit 38 toward Edgemere Blvd
- Turn right onto Edgemere Blvd
- At the traffic circle, continue straight to stay on Edgemere Blvd
- Turn left onto Hueco Valley Dr
- At the traffic circle, take the 1st exit onto Jason Crandall Dr